Back to Calendar
Youth | ProTeens Bible Study
"Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12
We are excited to kickoff our ProTeens ministry for teens in 7th-12th grade. This Sunday morning Bible study will focus on many topics relevant to Christian young people. Weekly lessons will emphasize the importance of a close walk with God, a healthy relationship with parents, and involvement in the local church. Bible study groups of guys and girls facilitate important questions and healthy conversation.
We are thrilled to provide Bible study materials so teens can follow along during the lesson and discussion time every Sunday. In addition, we offer devotional journals and personal Bible study booklets (Milk, Meat, Bread, Fish) for teens to use throughout the week. Any teens who need these materials should contact Pastor Christian Acosta.
May 2 - Psalm 37:9-17
- How can I wait on the Lord (v. 9)?
- Why is it so easy for me to forget the lesson of this passage in my daily life?
May 3 - Psalm 37:18-26
- What opposition had David faced that gave him grounds to claim what he does in this passage?
- How have I experienced God setting my steps in order (v. 23)?
May 4 - Psalm 37:27-40
- What do I tend to notice more - the material blessings of the wicked or the spiritual blessings of the righteous?
- What does this answer say about my value system? How do I need to adjust it?
May 5 - Psalm 1:1-6
- To whom do I go for counsel?
- How could I be experiencing greater fruit and happiness if I were more wise in my choice of friends (vv. 1-3)?
May 6 - Psalm 3:1-8
- How have I specifically seen God's protection from Satan's attacks in the past week?
- When have I cried out to the Lord and seen Him answer my prayer?
May 7 - Psalm 4:1-8
- Am I just going through the motions of my time with God, or am I genuinely engaging my mind and heart to hear from his Word?
- About what do I meditate in my heart when it is dark and all is quiet ?
May 8 - Psalm 15:1-5
- Can I expect access to the presence of God based on the condition of my heart?
- How do I honor those people in my life who honor the Lord (v. 4)?