Back to Calendar
Youth | ProTeens Bible Study
"Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12
We are excited to kickoff our ProTeens ministry for teens in 7th-12th grade. This Sunday morning Bible study will focus on many topics relevant to Christian young people. Weekly lessons will emphasize the importance of a close walk with God, a healthy relationship with parents, and involvement in the local church. Bible study groups of guys and girls facilitate important questions and healthy conversation.
We are thrilled to provide Bible study materials so teens can follow along during the lesson and discussion time every Sunday. In addition, we offer devotional journals and personal Bible study booklets (Milk, Meat, Bread, Fish) for teens to use throughout the week. Any teens who need these materials should contact Pastor Christian Acosta.
January 24 - Mark 14:63-72
- What emotions might Peter have felt that caused him to weep (v. 72)?
- What causes me to cry? Am I focusing on myself or on others in my tears?
January 25 - Mark 15:1-14
- What does Jesus' quiet spirit in the face of false accusations tell me about Him (vv. 3-5)?
- How can I guard against the temptation to follow the crowd?
January 26 - Mark 15:15-25
- Why would Jesus refuse a drink that would have eased His pain (v. 23)?
- How am I tempted to mock spiritual things (see vv. 17-20, 24)?
January 27 - Mark 15:26-34
- What did Jesus mean when He said that God had forsaken Him? Why would God do that (v. 34)?
- How have I changed this year so that I appreciate His sacrifice more than before?
January 28 - Mark 15:35-47
- What might have impressed the centurion about Christ to cause him to believe (v. 39)?
- To which of Jesus' followers am I most similar, and why (see vv. 40, 43, 45-47)?
January 29 - Mark 16:1-8
- Have I ever been so completely speechless as these women were? Describe the cirucmstances?
- How can I maintain the sense of amazement and wonder at my Savior that these women had (v. 8)?
January 30 - Mark 16:9-20
- Why did the disciples need to be rebuked because they could not believe such incredible events (v. 14)?
- What would be different about my walk with God if I believed His truth more faithfully?