Back to Calendar
Youth | ProTeens Bible Study
"Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12
We are excited to kickoff our ProTeens ministry for teens in 7th-12th grade. This Sunday morning Bible study will focus on many topics relevant to Christian young people. Weekly lessons will emphasize the importance of a close walk with God, a healthy relationship with parents, and involvement in the local church. Bible study groups of guys and girls facilitate important questions and healthy conversation.
We are thrilled to provide Bible study materials so teens can follow along during the lesson and discussion time every Sunday. In addition, we offer devotional journals and personal Bible study booklets (Milk, Meat, Bread, Fish) for teens to use throughout the week. Any teens who need these materials should contact Pastor Christian Acosta.
March 28 - Titus 2:1-15
- What will be glorious to me about Christ's appearing (v. 13)?
- How should I be implementing the specific messages of verses 2-10 to my life situation?
March 29 - Titus 3:1-15
- How has my Savior shown mercy to me specifically?
- In what ways might people who know me say I am a divisive person?
March 30 - Hebrews 1:1-14
- What does this passage reveal to me about the Son of God (vv. 1-4)?
- How can this passage help me worship Him?
March 31 - Hebrews 2:1-18
- What motivated Jesus to taste death for us and give us grace (v. 9)?
- How might it help me spiritually to think more about Christ's victory than my defeats?
April 1 - Hebrews 3:1-19
- How am I a partaker of a heavenly calling (v. 1)?
- In what ways am I allowing a rebellious attitude to affect my walk with God (v. 12)?
April 2 - Hebrews 4:1-16
- What has the time I have spent in the Word this year revealed about me?
- What do I look forward to about a time in eternity when I will be able to rest from the struggles of life (v. 9)?
April 3 - Hebrews 5:1-14
- Of what kind of spiritual food am I in need right now - milk or solid meat? Why? (vv. 12-14)
- What needs to take place in my life for me to progress to more solid food? (v. 14)