Back to Calendar
Special Event | Day of Prayer
Plan to gather for an extended time of prayer as a church, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The nursery will be open to mothers with nursery-age children, but staff will not be provided. Special Bible study, prayer and activity sessions will be provided for preschool and elementary children at times throughout the day, if there is enough interest. Teens and adults will participate in the primary prayer event.
Beverages and refreshments will not be available, as we will focus on worshipping the Lord throughout the day. Together, we will:
- Worship the Lord through Scripture insights, testimonies and hymn singing
- Prayers of thanksgiving and praise
- Confessing our need for God through prayer
- Casting our dependence on God for physical and spiritual needs of our congregation, from every stage of life
- Interceding for those who need Christ, churches in the NYC area, and our missionaries abroad
- Seeking the Lord for spiritual awakening and ministry effectiveness